Apparently, this was the guy who was deported for being too handsome.
Suddenly, I understand.
Pretty sure it’s not just women they should have been ‘worried about’ not being able to—what was the wording? Control themselves?
That guy is hot.
I’m straight as an arrow and a Jew and I’d let him do things to me so vile they’d make Moses rise from the dead and punch me in the throat.
At which point, Moses would take a look at that guy and ask to join in.
this post is wild
I’m here for this.
reblogging again cause i need this
A collection of some thoughts built up over a few years of life. Aimed at the Vocaloid/UTAU community, but overall dedicated to the music producers, writers, visual artists, and artists in general.
Idk why I keep getting sad over people that don’t give a shit about me.
I’ve seen some people talking about how that don’t really know to wrap their heads around how a hat wraps around a head, so I thought I’d throw out there my extremely cheap and poorly thought out way of going about it. BEHOLD, TUBE HATS, modeled by the Spine, because I felt like drawing him. :D
- Draw your head! If the character has hair or what have you, I suggest drawing it, as well. Hair effects how a hat sits on the head, so it makes sense to include it.
- Find the point on your person’s forehead where their hat rests, someplace between the eyebrows and the hairline, and trace a circle around the head, roughly in alignment with that spot. If you happen to know the person wears their hats at an angle, you’ll want to figure that out here by making the circle go at an angle. I swear, you’ll want to do this NOW, not later. It’ll save your sanity. And the circle doesn’t have to be pretty, you’ll be cleaning it up later and no one will see it (unless you’re making a cracky tutorial, sob).
- Once you’ve got your circle, here’s the cheap part: make a tube. That’s right, make a tube. Make it look like they’ve got a giant toilet paper tube stuck on their head. The tube should probably be as tall as the hat you want to draw. I highly recommend drawing another circle on top, mimicking the one around their head. It’ll make shaping the crown easier.
- Now you’ll want to flesh out the crown. My example is a fedora, but you’ll want to probably look at examples of the hat you’re trying to draw on Google Images, or something. There’s no shame in referencing things, seeing as you can’t draw something if you don’t know what it looks like! Make use of the upper circle of the tube to figure out where the back of the crown is and the general curve of it. The sides of the tube make finding the sides of the hat a snap!
- And the last drawing part, and possibly the most frustrating for me, is the brim. If it’s a full brim, you need to follow the guide of the first circle and make a bigger circle around the head, keeping in mind how deep a brim you want. If it’s curved (like most hat brims are), you’ll need to noodle that out on your own. I don’t have a good explanation on how to do it, it just takes time, practice, and lots of reference photos. Bills are weird and I’m not explaining them here. :V You’re on your own, kid.
- And then… clean up! That’s it! The hat is done! You’re free, FREE! FREEDOM, AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!11!!!!!11!!!!1
And that’s it. There’s way better ways to go about it, I’m sure, but if you’re just starting out (or painfully lazy, like me), this is a good starting point. And it works for any formed hats, so far as I can tell. It’s not so great for a floppy knit stocking cap, but those are so amorphous that you can just sort of draw a wiggly line around someone’s noggin’ and call it a day. :V
I’ll be obnoxious and tag this for the fanmily.
when you draw a character so much you memorize their design and you dont have to look at a reference
when you actually look back at the reference and realize youve been drawing them wrong the whole time
GameCube start screen montage.
I often forget that Twilight Princess was both a Wii and GameCube game…
I JUST REALIZED THAT THE PLURAL OF BEEF IS BEEVES
LOOK AT THIS
WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT KNOW ABOUT BEEVES
i just told my roommate this and he just got up and left the apartment, and didn’t come back right away so i went outside and he was just
that is the face of a broken man
this is by far the best comment anyone has added to my text post
Vvjfsujgdjj her old voicebank sucks and I don’t have a new one completely finished yet what do I doooooo qAq
I already have her voicebank of course. :P But don’t worry too much… this thing I probably won’t be able to start for a while so you have some time to finish a model. :3